LeGette Annual Jog-a-thon/Thursday, October 24, 2019. We are excited to kick-off the LeGette 2019 Jog-a-thon. This event allows our students to raise money while promoting fitness. Students will participate by asking family and friends to sponsor them to walk/jog as many laps as they can in 20 minutes (15 minutes for TK-K). Flat donations will be collected in advance and MUST be turned in by Friday, October 18. Donations are due BEFORE the actual jog-a-thon.
NO PERMISSION SLIPS ARE NEEDED FOR STUDENTS TO PARTICIPATE ON JOG DAY!
• Online donations for your student can be made at legettepto.com.
• All proceeds will go into students’ classrooms THIS YEAR to help enrich and support the
• DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
• This is a flat donation event, NOT a per lap pledge.
• Students will walk/jog around a designated course on our field during our regular school day on Thursday, Oct. 24. Schedules to be announced. Families are welcome to join us out on the field.
• Cash and checks payable to LeGette PTO will be accepted.
OUR GOALS IS FOR EVERY STUDENT TO RAISE AT LEAST $60!
• Everyone participating receives an Otter Pop after the jog.
• $10 sponsor donations: Wristband
• $35 sponsor donations: Wristband, Custom LeGette lanyard
• $60 sponsor donations: Wristband, Custom LeGette lanyard, Surprise goodie bag
• $100 per student/$150 per family sponsor donations: SLIME A TEACHER!!!!!
• Top 5 fundraisers schoolwide: Limo ride to get ice cream. Sponsor pledges will be combined for families with multiple siblings. All siblings will be included in limo ride.
• Disneyland 2-day Park Hopper tickets for 4 Raffle: Students running at least 5 laps (TK-K) and 8 laps (1st-6th) will be entered onto the raffle. Raffle will be held at Jog Award Assembly.
MR. BARGE STUNT: If we raise at least $23,000, Mr. Barge will spend most of a day on the rooftop in an eagle costume!!!!!!!!
Sponsor envelopes with donations due Oct. 18